Swim Strong Foundation Presents
5th Annual Water Safety Awareness Celebration Volunteer Recruitment
Swim Strong is celebrating our 10th Anniversary this year. We have taught more than 7300 people to swim. 2200+ were children that we gave free swim lessons. Join us in giving 200 people a free swim lesson during the week of 5/15-21st to celebrate Water Safety Awareness Month.
Check the locations you can participate at:
- Monday, 5/15/2017 – 6-8pm: Bushwick High School, 400 Irving Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237
- Wednesday, 5/17/2017 – 7:15-9:15pm: Jamaica High School, 168-01 Gothic Drive, Jamaica, NY 11432
- Thursday, 5/18/2017 – 5-7pm: Brooklyn Sports Club, 1540 Van Siclen Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11239
- Saturday, 5/20/2017 – 11am-1pm: Far Rockaway HS, 8-21 B25 St. Far Rockaway NY 11361
- Sunday, 5/21/2017 – 9am-1pm: Manhattan -Boys Club of NY, 287 E 10th St, New York, NY 10009
Benefits to You:
To thank you for your participation, please also join us on Sunday May 21st at the Boys Club for a series of job readiness workshops and a networking opportunity. We will have representatives of Bloomberg; LinkedIn; Pfizer and Port Authority there to help you sharpen these skills: Resume Writing; Financial Literacy; Research Tips and Creating your LinkedIn Profile.
We need to finalize our list of volunteers as soon as possible.
Please return this form to Shawn.Slevin@gmail.com by Monday April 16, 2017